Re: Cygwin/Apache with PHP CGI

Sam Edge wrote:

> (I appreciate that CGI is a sub-optimal way of using PHP in Apache but
> at least this /is/ working for me and allows me to check my code more
> easily before uploading to my service provider's Apache/PHP server.)

I wouldn't be to hard this way. At least anything else except the
phpinfo() apache section seem to work very stable from my testings.

So in a development or production area output of phpinfo() won't be of
interest.

I'd like you still to consider using it if possible and we'll check to
make it then work even for the apache module infos.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248