Re: mutt and gpg 1.07

Hi,

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 03:29:41PM +0200, Olaf Foellinger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> now where gnupg 1.07 is out and builds cleanly under cygwin I'll repeat
> my question whether it is possible to get mutt working with gpg. All my
> tries failed so far with the error that gpg cannot find the file mutt
> reports to him. I'm not a developer so I cannot resolve the problem
> myself but this is the biggest problem for me.

here's a more detailed error description. I'm using the cygwin mutt
together with a gpg 1.07 which builds cleanly under cygwin.

When I try to encrypt a message and press y to send mutt presents me a
list of possible keys.  I choose one and I get the error

gpg: /tmp/mutt-NBOF-1728-4: encryption failed: file open error
Bitte drücken Sie eine Taste...

and indeed there isn't such a file

$ ls /tmp
mutt-NBOF-1620-143  mutt-NBOF-1728-1  mutt-NBOF-1728-2

It seems to me that mutt doesn't create the right file or does report
the wrong filename to gpg.

Similar problems occur while signing or checking a sign.

Gruss Olaf Föllinger

--
Olaf Föllinger
Leiter Fachbereich IT