Re: New setup uploaded - 2.218.2.8

On Fri, 17 May 2002 08:21:06 +1000 Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Does that mean setup.exe is going to stop finding files under those
directories?  Last time I checked it was able to.  I thought that if the
local directory already contained contrib/ and latest/, we didn't want the
files to have to be moved or re-downloaded.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html