From: Shankar Unni [mailto:shankarunni@earthlink.net]
Sent: 15. maj 2002 18:29
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Changes in latest snapshot

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'm thinking about making binmode the default, too.

Woo - watch out.

I use "cvs" (the cygwin port) in :pserver: mode, and recently, when I
changed my system mount point to binmode, "cvs login" stopped working. I
would do "cvs login", and it would prompt for a password, and store it.
Then for any subsequent "cvs" op, it would tell me that the password was
invalid, and ask me to log in again.

The only thing I could do was to go back to a "textmode" system mount.
--
Shankar.