ASSISTANCE

Dear friend,

I write to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your
assistance to enable me to own a property and invest in the stable economy of your
country.
My names are DR.VINCENT OFFOR,I am making this venture proposal to you in strict
confidence.
The money I want to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract
proceed as the chairman of the senate financial committee on foreign
contracts verification and payment. (Member, Contract Review Panel CRP.)

The amount in question is $31.320,000.00 Million US dollars.
As a senior  civil  servant in the Nigeria Government, our country prudential policy
forbids me to operate foreign account.
If you will like to assist me as a partner, then indicate your interest
after which we shall both discuss on the modalities.
All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds
will be revealed to you in due course.
For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the fund to be transferred
and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties.
I will like my proposal to be kept confidential because of what
I explained above and you can reach me urgently on my e-mail .
please indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying
this business proposal. My contact telephone number will be revealed
to you as we progress, I will  always call you when necessary, for
 now we can be contacting through email.

Best regards,
DR. VINCENT OFFOR.