RE: New setup uploaded - 2.218.2.8

Some more feedback: This version solves (for me) the problem of
setup.exe crashing when 'Install from local directory' has been
selected.  Also, the 'Parsing Errors' information was more informative.
It now tells which files it is having trouble parsing.  Apparently,
setup.exe looks for every 'setup.ini' (or, in my case, SETUP.INI) on my
disk below the '/' mount point.  It objected to a SETUP.INI that had be
created from an installation of WinCvs that I have in /usr/src.  To
reproduce this problem, simply download WinCvs 1.2 (the latest stable,
non-beta release) from www.cvsgui.org, unpack it to create the SETUP.INI
file, among others, and then run setup.exe, selecting 'Install from
local directory'.

Here are the four lines that are in my SETUP.INI:
[Startup]
AppName=WinCvs
FreeDiskSpace=466
EnableLangDlg=Y

Should this behavior of setup.exe's searching the directory tree below
the '/' mount point be documented, or should it be changed?