Re: Latest Setup.exe Fails (Win2k)

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 02:53:30PM +0200, Lee Goddard wrote:
>In every case, the systsem hangs with the dialogue box saying
>"This space intentionally blank" (or such) and the window is shown
>as "Not responding"  in Windows' task manager, with 100%  use
>of a 1400 mhz CPU.

I hate to chime in with a "me too" but I saw this behavior once myself
while debugging setup.  I was quite excited that I could finally duplicate
the problem but I couldn't break out the hung executable in the debugger
and, after killing the process, I could never duplicate the problem
again.

These are very minor data points but I thought I'd share them.

cgf