Re: Problems handling Ctrl-C on dual-processor machine incygwin

I have already read through the threads on the mailing list for Ctrl-C and
signaling in cygwin; but it had nothing related to dual-processor boxes. So my
question is just to confirm if it is the multiple processors which are causing
this problem. If a detailed discussion already exists on the mailing list for
this, could you please send the URL to the start of that thread.

Thanks in advance,
Sudheer