Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:31:20 -0700
From: Craig Hackney <craig@triscend.com>
Subject: RE: gdb/546: GDB fails to build under Cygwin on Windows Hosts
To: "'Daniel Jacobowitz'" <drow@mvista.com>,
   Craig Hackney
	 <craig@triscend.com>
Cc: gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com

	I created a dummy udp.h file and it seems to build OK, maybe
	Cygwin should have this dummy file, like with tcp.h?

       /\    Craig Hackney                     TEL: 650-968-8668 x171
    /\/  \   Triscend Corporation              FAX: 650-934-9393
 /\/ /    \  301 North Whisman Road         mailto:craig@triscend.com
/ / /      \ Mountain View, CA 94043          http://www.triscend.com