Re: can connect to sshd on linux but not on cygwin

Mark schrieb:

> I have it working on Win2K.

> Have you checked your permissions on these files?

>   1. Your home directory -- should be 700

>   2. ~/.ssh -- should be 700

>   3. ~/.ssh/id_dsa, ~/.ssh/id_rsa, ~/.ssh/identity -- should be 600.

I changed all the permissions as you suggested (well the identity files
were already 600) on the server and on my client here.  Still cannot
connect.  I figured out how to connect with my id_dsa last week.
The problem is my collegue, he also wants to use the box but has only
RSA keys.  So if I turn off RSA auth he cannot connect and if I turn on
I cannot connect.  Weird is that it works with for us both at the Linux
box (there is an older openssh version running).

> I'm running OpenSSH 3.1p1-1.

Me too.  Well at least that is stated in the setup.log.

Thank you,

Gerrit
--
=^..^=