% > -----Original Message-----
% > From: David T-G [mailto:davidtg-cygwin@justpickone.org]
% > ...and then Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) said...
% > %
% > % You don't need to run it manually with each "login".
% > "mount" writes to the
% > % registry so the settings are persistent.  "mount -m" shows
% >
% > So if I can figure out how to get /home mounted under d:\data\cyghomes
% > just once then it will be that way from then on.  Good; data doesn't
% > belong on c: on my system.
%
% why not just try "mount 'd:\data\cyghomes' /home" (or mount -s if you're
% administrator of your PC so that /home is mounted not only for you but for
% all users) ???

Because I'm not at home to try it yet, of course :-)

Now that I have a clue that it will work, and know about the -s option
for poking around on my work NT box, I'm even more eager to give it a
shot.  Thanks!

%
%         Bernard

HAND