Re: Cygwin CD question

The point is that if you are really paranoid about these things then
someone might slip in a trojan or backdoor while you are downloading
Cygwin.  Obviously, if you subsequently set up an integrity tool then your
system together with the backdoor would check out as okay (possibly until
it got infected with a second backdoor or whatever).
I don't really have those kind of security requirements but I like to do
things right if I can; but I'll just accept that I have to download it,
Thanks,
William