Note On Setup

Depending on the users connection, the following note may or may not be
helpful.

When I bring up the Cygwin page here at work, the page is, most often, not
current.  This
is because, somewhere along the way, somebody is caching an older version of
the page.
If I try to grab setup from this older page, I run the risk it seems of
getting an older version
of setup.  The way I have found around this issue (which is NOT the fault of
Cygnus) is that
I will, pretty much automatically now, hit refresh several times and wait to
insure that I am
getting the newest page.

Sorry if this fits under the category of incredibly obvious.

Wayne Keen