Re: where is cygintl-1.dll?

Harold --

...and then Harold Hunt said...
%
% In less than 10 clicks I went into setup.exe (having no idea where libintl1
% is) and expanded the package tree to find All->Libs->libintl1.  What was so
% hard about that?

Aha!  I don't have that in my version :-)  I looked there, believe me.  I
clicked through *every* section and looked through libs three times.

%
% It may be that you have been working with a bad mirror site that doesn't
% have recent packages (or maybe it is *way* out of synch).  Try the
% mirrors.rcn.net hosts if you can't find libintl1 in setup.exe's package
% listing.

Yeah.  That sounds likely.

The odd thing is that I downloaded the whole package to not only install
it on my work computer (which has never had a cygwin install on it
before) but also to bring home behind my crappy dialup to reinstall.  The
one at work works -- no cygintl dll errors at all!

%
% Harold

Thanks again & HAND

:-D