Re: how to get ssh on win32 with cygwin?

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 10:31:53PM +0200, Anders Ripa wrote:
>Try educating them and tell us newcomers how to contribute etc....
>Give practical tips on how to go about doing it.

What kind of practical tips do you need?  If you want to submit a web
page, say "I want to submit a web page".  If the web page is useful,
someone will say "Ok, send it".  We may even give you the ability to
change it via cvs.

If you want to submit something else, there are already links at
http://cygwin.com/ .  In general, however, it seems like many people
like to just fire off questions to mailing lists without any attempt at
familiarizing themselves with the information that is available.

In this particular case, Michael Erdely has the ability to change the
cygwin web pages.  He's never taken the opportunity to do so, though.

cgf