Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: various apache modules (including PHP4)

Charles Wilson wrote:

> Stipe Tolj wrote:
>
> > BEWARE: Because of various DLL dependencies the PHP4 module needs to
> > rebase some Cygwin DLLs on your system. This is usually performed
> > while the postinstall script runs for PHP4.
>
> Note that
>    a) rebase is not yet a standard part of the cygwin distribution
>    b) you need to have rebase installed (into /usr/bin) or the
> postinstall script will fail
>    c) you can get rebase here:
>   http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/rebase/

Yep, Charles is right here, it's not part of the standard cygwin
install.

That's why I added the executable at least for the php4 module, where
the postinstall script needs to have one.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248