Re: F-Secure anti-virus causes system crash when scanning the C:\cygwin directory.

Hallo Brad,

Am 2002-05-09 um 22:49 schriebst du:

[...]

> For what I use, Cygwin appears to be working correctly so far.  Is there a
> better tool to use if I need to do this again in the future?

If you need to 'remove' the whole Cygwin tree, then use at least
Cygwin tar and bzip2 to archive it.

Try to archive all under Cygwin besides /bin directory.
Then you can untar the package again with Cygwin tar and bunzip2.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=