Re: More experiences with snapshot setup-md5-20020504-compressed.exe

John,

I noticed it started happening on mirrors where the new additional apache
modules were added, which once had worked now gave me the same errors as
you.  Just an observation for those who might be able to make sense out of
it.

Nicholas