Re: QUESTION: How to start up PostgreSQL within cygwin?

Hello,

It seems cygipc is not part of the full package and it deserves to be
downloaded.
Remember I'm working under W*ndows and the docs are not precise.
There isn't any mention to such program in the official docs.

The closest info about such program is :
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/index.html

but it has no docs neither a Win32 version.

It seems too complicated to a newbie like me.
Maybe there aren't enough PostgreSQL users in this forum or my question is
too cryptic.

Regards

 José Luis Otermin
otermin@ciudad.com.ar