Re: cygwin setup freezes

Robert Collins wrote:
> Have you downloaded the new setup??

I finally got my new copy of from the new CVS repository setup correctly (I
think - at least it compiled) and I am getting the parse errors as well - I
also downloaded the MD5 version and I get the parse errors there as well. I am
running on Win2k and was up to date on my installs until this started
happening.  Could it be the MD5 logic causing the parse errors and/or is there
a specific setup.ini we should be using from somewhere.

Brian Keener
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com