Re: regtool problem

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 09:26:18AM +0200, Mellman Thomas wrote:
> [...]

Gee, why not binary edit the disk partition using WordPad or something,
if you are trying to make work for yourself?

The mount command provides information on everything in the registry.
cygcheck also dumps the mount information.  Inspecting the registry
directly makes no more sense for cygwin than it does for any other
installed program on Windows.

cgf