Re: problem starting inetd as NT service

On 7 May 2002 10:32:44 -0000
john@vincent.as wrote:

> If you look at the FAQ and documentation for inetd
> you'll see that you don't use cygrunsrv to install
> inetd. You run it with a special argument and it
> installs itself (something like inetd --install-as-service)
> if I remember right. If you've got the Cygwin files
> installed, look at /usr/doc/Cygwin/inetutils-1.3.2.README
>
> I hope this helps you.

Oh yes it did work, thank you!

Only now I get

Trying 192.168.102.79...
Connected to martynenko.scnsoft.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.

And there is nothing in logs

___
Best regards,
Yuri Leikind

Most programs fail because they are based on the theory that,
with nine women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.