Re: libpng changes...again. [Was: Re: I~M~-build tips Site corrections tobe made]

Glenn Randers-Pehrson wrote:

> I'm not removing pkgconfig/libpng.pc
>
> I am merely adding bin/libpng-config for anyone who wants it.
> You are free to ignore libpng-config.

Yes, I just got finished reading the last two weeks of png-implement.
(Next I'll start on the US Tax Code...<g>).  I misunderstood your
earlier email; it sounded like png-config was going to *replace*
pkg-config/libpng*.pc, which would definitely be a step backwards IMO.
However, *adding* a png-config is not a bad idea at all; people seem to
be more comfortable with scripting around those in client configure.in's
for some reason.

As I said, I'm all better now.  Move along, nothin' to see here...

--Chuck