RE: How to create LIB from DLL

Scott,

  Your VC install should include a tool called "depends.exe"
(usually installed under Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools).
import dependencies your app has on cygwin1.dll.

  The command line tool dumpbin will give you similar info;
where depends attempts to resolve the imports an associate
them with a particular DLL, though, dumpbin will just give
you the raw IAT dump.

-Samrobb