I am asthonished

In the first hand, i dunno if that comes from my browsers by i have two different version of http://cygwin.com
When I am using mozilla, i got an updated one, and when I use IE I have an old one.
The second point, i would like to underline is that the port of bitchx is not a new thing, i used it months ago.
So if you had, a link to bitchx, please add one for irssi.
Moreover, I saw reccently you had pine on the cygwin tree, great, why not add w3m ?
etc.....
Oh yes, can anyone help me for that: I want my cygwin environment to act as a real login shell, with a real /etc/passwd
How can I do such a thing ?
Please forgive my english

		/daffy

Free your code, your mind will follow.