RE: environment variables and setup.exe

Setup runs the post install scripts via the cygwin batch file that sets
the path - or it's meant to.

As for setting the path to allow running cygwin commands from a command
prompt (for example), patches gratefully accepted. Can I suggest that a
post-install script for cygwin1.dll is the appopriate place to put this
though.

Rob