From: David P. Caldwell [mailto:inonit@inonit.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:53 AM
To: Luca Landi
Subject: RE: Invoke JVM Problem

Luca:

The quick answer is "I don't know, and I have to go and walk the dog." :)

I don't have Windows XP, so I can't replicate the problem.

I'll look into this a little more later today to try to figure out what the
problem is.  (Basically, I'll search around for reported problems with
Cygwin/XP, JNI/XP, mingw/XP, etc.)

For now, I'm going to post your question to the Cygwin mailing list to see
if anyone has better insight than I do.

-- David.

P.S.    Sorry for my complete lack of Italian.  I appreciate the fact that
we're communicating in English. :)