mutt and gpg 1.07

Hi,

now where gnupg 1.07 is out and builds cleanly under cygwin I'll repeat
my question whether it is possible to get mutt working with gpg. All my
tries failed so far with the error that gpg cannot find the file mutt
reports to him. I'm not a developer so I cannot resolve the problem
myself but this is the biggest problem for me.

It should be not so difficult since on all other plattforms it works.

Gruss Olaf Föllinger

--
Olaf Föllinger
Leiter Fachbereich IT