rebase (a) solution (?)[was: Problems starting apache, DLL base address conflicts?]

Stipe,
[...]
> > Any hope to shorten this last method ?!
>
> Yep, do we (package contributors) have to rebase packages before
> tarballing them, or what's the standard way to do it?
[...]

No, I didn't mean that. What I was thinking, was if rebase couldn't actually
be included in cygwin distro, and to eventually add its step as a option to
autobuild (conf/make) stuff.

SLao

http://www.gmx.net