Re[2]: trouble again downloading.

Hello Dave,

>> Hi,
>>     Ok, let's see i start setup via run:
>> c:\temp\cyg-src\setup
>> I select next. Then i select download from internet. Setup then wants to
>> know where to place the downloaded files, c:\temp\cyg-src is already in
>> the
>> edit box so i select next. I select direct connection, then next. Setup
>> downloads mirrors.lst, i select number 27 which is ftp://mirrors.rcn.net
>> and
>> then next. Setup then downloads setup.ini and i'm given the package list
>> select from. I click on the word install next to admin, archive, base,
>> database, doc, devel, doc, editors, etc. basically everything but all and
>> xfree86, which changes the selections from default to install. I select
>> next. I immediately then get the message download complete and it has
>> done
>> nothing. I select ok because that's all there is and setup stops.

Ok - what about the other two questions I asked you ? The OS and if
this is a virgin cygwin install ?

Here is something I want you to try - after changing from 'Default' to 'Install'
next to each category you want to install press the 'View' button (in
the upper right corner) until the text next to the button says
'Partial'. Now do you see any packages in the chooser window ?

>> Do you want my logs again?

Nope.