Re: using pine to run links to view url's

*** Mark Cooke (mark@mmebs.co.uk) wrote today:

:) I know this may be off topic, but I've selected links as my web brower
:) in pine (using the full path - /usr/bin/links), but when I go to view a
:) url from pine, it just returns that it has viewed it, but it doesn't
:) run links.

Mark,

  Could you please post the way that you set links as your browser. I will
find a solution for you. Also, have you read
/usr/doc/Cygwin/pine-4.11-1.README? The solution may be in there. I am
working on expanding that document. Please let us know what you find.

  Thanks

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/