Resource temporarily unavailable - bash fails but works with old versions

I have a bash shell script that I run to test my software. It normally runs OK with old cygwin downloads.

But when I downloaded my cygwin with the latest till date and ran my bash scripts, I started getting this peculiar error "Resource temporarily unavailable" for almost every cygwin command used in my script as follows.

bash: /usr/bin/cp: Resource temporarily unavailable
bash: /usr/bin/chmod: Resource temporarily unavailable
bash: /usr/bin/rm: Resource temporarily unavailable

My BASH version that is latest till date and fails like above, is as follows:

$ bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.05a.0(3)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)

I switched over to my old cygwin by simply renaming my old c:/cygwin.old directory to default the c:/cygwin, then my bash script works OK as usual.

I suspect that the latest cygwin has some problem. Any one has any clues?

I scanned all with McAffee and found no virus traces. I also remember that when I tried to download the latest cygwin, it prompted me to update the setup.exe, which I downloaded the latest from cygwin home page.

-SN