using pine to run links to view url's

Hi,

I know this may be off topic, but I've selected links as my web brower in
pine (using the full path - /usr/bin/links), but when I go to view a url
from pine, it just returns that it has viewed it, but it doesn't run
links.

If I then quit pine, there is an error on the console saying it cannot
find the path, here's the weird bit, If I run the exact path that It
says's it cannot run, links works fine with the selected url.

I know the setup it correct for pine, as I use pine and links at home on
my system (custom built linux box) and it works fine, which is one of the
reason why I posted, Is there something else that I have missed or have to
get it to do that is specific to cygwin?

Thanks in advance

Mark

--
----