setup 2.194.2.24: Bug (?) in downloading from internet

Hello,
I have a problem using setup.exe. Here is the description

setup.exe: 2.194.2.24;
mode: Download from Inernet;
keyword: "skip" flag;

The problem: if i've downloaded some tarballs and didn't install them - then
during the following updates the SETUP program doesn't report me about that.
It simply marks those files as "skip" by default and allows me to change
this to the current version. But i may have already downloaded the stuff...
So i caught myself downloading the same tarballs twice or triple times. If
you take into account the slow speed of dial-up connection, that i have,
then you can imagine what i'm feeling.

The suggestion: may be it's possible force SETUP consider "current" be
"downloaded" but not "installed" stuff during "Download from Internet"
process?

Thank you,
Alexei Lioubimov