Re: I am not going to let Cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server

Have mercy upon me please.OK I'll come clean.  This was so long ago (18 mos)
that I don't really remember what exactly happened.  But I do know that it
didn't work.  I have the old Cygwin CD package which I bought from Cygwin.
I took the one I downloaded and installed from Redhat and removed it.  I am
not going to go into what I had to do to remove it it was too long ago.  I
then installed the one from the CD.  That one didn't work either.  I then
installed the CD Cygwin in Windows 98 and it worked about 98% wasn't too
bad.

So to be as staright as I can, Cygwin in Windows 2000 Professional failed 18
mos ago.  Over that time I believed it failed BSOD.  But as I said I may be
wrong about that.

Although I asked for what I thought would be an easy enough request, I find
that I must have hit a nerve.  Could be what I asked for or how I asked for
it.  The former I know what's necessary now the later sorry.

--
George Hester
a9r365$mj3$1@main.gmane.org">news:a9r365$mj3$1@main.gmane.org...