RE: Setup's download directory structure

I'm unhappy with the new structure as well.  I also wrote a perl script
(similar to clean_setup.pl) that plows through the download and removes
earlier copies of things in order to save disk space.

That is the ONLY reason I'm unhappy with the new structure.

I'd be REALLY happy if setup.exe had a option that would remove earlier
copies of files in whatever directory structure happens to exist.

lynn