Possible workaround for SSHD service start failure.

This is working on my PC Win2k Server-SP2
with Cygwin 1.3.10

I have a "scheduled task" that runs

o "when my computer starts"

      D:\cygwin\bin\cygrunsrv.exe -S sshd

the username for this scheduled task was administrator.
note that when you are choosing cygrunsrv, it doesn't
want the parameters "-S sshd" but it is possible add
them later.

Restarting win2k, I find the sshd service runnning,
I hope this helps other users,
bye,
                               Nazzareno Taborgna
                                  INFN-LNGS