cygwin-man

I was thinking about (end-user) documentation. It seems like there are quite
a few questions that come up about "What kind of UNIX is Cygwin?" and more
than once there have been questions about a "man intro" page.
I know a little groff and I'm thinking of making a collection of
cygwin-specific
manpages. Since the full documentation is on the web the manpages could point
that direction (like the GNU manpages point to info).
I might start out with a "man intro" page and manpages for the cygwin utils
and cygwin_foo() functions, as already documented on the website. What I'm
looking for is feedback on the intro.1 page, which might include:

--URL of the User's Guide
--the description from the website about "A DLL (cygwin1.dll) that acts as a
  UNIX emulation layer..."
--emphasis on GNU tools which make the cygwin environment more similar to
  GNU/Linux or GNU/Hurd than, say, Solaris
--that cygwin is NOT any one UNIX and the importance of the SUSv2 (with URL)
--SEE ALSO: cygcheck, cygpath, etc.
--???

Obviously this is not real writing but just points to make on the page. I'll
post a draft here also.