From: Pietro Toniolo [mailto:ptoniolo@tin.it]
Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2002 10:25
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: GCL 2.4.1: missing unexnt.c

I tried to compile GCL 2.4.1 under plain gcc/cygwin, because the
MinGW/cygwin trick in the GCL readme is not running.

After many files correctly compiled, I get a "Missing unexnt.c". I can
find many "unex*.c"in the "o" directory, but no unexnt.c, neither
unexw32.c

Is it possible to compile GCL under cygwin? How?