Re: stacktrace from withn an exec upon error condition

Dear Chris,

this looks like it would take more like a hardcore system programmer to do,
rather than naive me.
In any case, I'm very grateful that you have taken so much of your precious
time to respond to my posting.

thanks a lot
Hans

p.s. Do you consider me fish? As I have nipples, I'd rather be referred to a
mammal.