RE: FW: Suggestion for setup

Hi Corinna,
Looks like you are the developer for cygwin. I need to use some windows graphics library with my g77 compiled program in cygwin. I posted it previosly and did not get any response.

I am trying to use windows library specifically graphics library for plotting from my cygwin program. I need to use windows routines like: GETWINDOWCONFIG, DFLIB, SETCOLORRGB, $GCLEARSCREEN. I have a folder wich is called visual. How to go about linking the required windows VISUAL FORTRAN libraries which will serve my purpose? What kind of link comands I need in my makefile?

I have a makefile like this- all these routines require, a windows library to compile.

INSTALL	      = /usr/sbin/install

LIBRARY	      = ../lib/libcass.a

MAKEFILE      = Makefile

OBJS        =	adv_frmv.o \
			chr_wth.o \
			clr_boxv.o \
			intensv.o \
			movev.o \
			new_pltv.o \
			newx.o \
			newy.o \
			ntl_setv.o \
			plt_clrv.o \
			pltv.o \
			rgb_clrv.o \
			rst_pltv.o \
			set_c~38.o \
			set_clrv.o \
			set_fntv.o \
			set_wthv.o \
			symbolv.o

IGNORE_OBJS   =	visual.o \

PRINT	      = pr

SHELL	      = /usr/bin/sh

SRCS        =	adv_frmv.f \
			chr_wth.f \
			clr_boxv.f \
			intensv.f \
			movev.f \
			new_pltv.f \
			newx.f \
			newy.f \
			ntl_setv.f \
			plt_clrv.f \
			pltv.f \
			rgb_clrv.f \
			rst_pltv.f \
			set_c~38.f \
			set_clrv.f \
			set_fntv.f \
			set_wthv.f \
			symbolv.f

SYSHDRS	      =

.o.a:;		ar rv $@ $*.o

.PRECIOUS:	$(LIBRARY)

all:		$(LIBRARY)

checkout:
	@co Makefile $(SRCS) $(HDRS)

checkin:
	@ci -t-"Make Checkin" Makefile $(SRCS) $(HDRS) *.t

library:	$(OBJS)
		@echo "Loading $(LIBRARY) ..."
		ar rv $(LIBRARY) $(OBJS)
		@echo "done"

$(LIBRARY):	$(LIBRARY)($(OBJS))
#		$(RANLIB) $@

clean:;		@rm -f $(OBJS) core

clobber:;	@rm -f $(OBJS) $(LIBRARY) core tags

depend:;	@mkmf -f $(MAKEFILE) ROOT=$(ROOT)

echo:;		@echo $(HDRS) $(SRCS)

extract:;	@ar x $(DEST)/$(LIBRARY)

index:;		@ctags -wx $(HDRS) $(SRCS)

install:	$(LIBRARY)
		@echo Installing $(LIBRARY) in $(DEST)
#		@if [ $(DEST) != . ]; then \
#		(rm -f $(DEST)/$(LIBRARY); $(INSTALL) -f $(DEST) $(LIBRARY)); fi

print:;		@$(PRINT) $(HDRS) $(SRCS)

tags:           $(HDRS) $(SRCS); @etags $(HDRS) $(SRCS)

###

I hope you will help me Corinna.