Re: Suggestion for setup

I've never seen setup run mkpasswd or mkgroup when /etc/passwd or /etc/group
exist, so I believe you're right, Chris, in saying that this is just a first
time setup issue. Personally, I just didn't want to see a first time user
around here get stuck with a 30 minute install process because setup blindly
ran
mkpasswd -d.

--Rick