RE: Enviroment always uppercased; Help me, please

Really???

> Don't start the program from a non cygwin program.

I am using Windows 2000/NT operating system as the base for my cygwin
programs and not DOS and not Linux.

Do anyone know a good trick to use POSIX Environment (or simply real Windows
Environment) without the cygwin-DOS changes.

Hopefully waiting for help, without real POSIX I have to look for another
programming base, instead of cygwin...

Probably there has anybody build an own cygwin1.dll with POSIX Environment
on Windows???

Markus