Re: Getting all "man" pages?

It's mostly resource I'd say.  Keep in mind however that Cygwin
has it's own C runtime and there's not necessarily a 1-to-1 mapping
of C runtime functions in Cygwin to man pages that come with libc,
etc.  Still, if you're interesting in contributing a package which
contains any or all of the "missing" man pages, I expect the
community would be willing to have them. ;-)  Check out the
Cygwin web site for more information about contributing to Cygwin
if you're interested.