Re: Fwd: Re: Core dumped just only with strcat!

Basically this problem smells like you have managed to mess up the
memory/stack before this, and well, memory problems is often
'detected' by the program crashes on some other location..

So start looking around at the code, what is done before these calls.

        /Andy

(with detected I mean that the user notices that the program crashes
or similar)

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!