Re: print command setting in config.ps for cygwin

.
> Dunno if this will help your specific problem, but Rick Rankin posted an
> "lpr" program to this mailing list in July 2000 (check the mailing list
> archives).  He and I have discussed adding that to the cygutils package
> in the near future, but if you're in a hurry you can grab the source
> code from the ml archives.
>
> --Chuck

There's no great urgency to this matter.  The default operation of
having dvips print to a file and then printing the file with MS print
will get the job done, but it would be nice if dvips could be
configured the way it usually is on UNIX systems.  It's even
nicer to know that a native UNIX print utility is being ported to
Cygwin.  Thanx!!

Gene