Rxvt and rxtv icon

Hi there,

I *love* being able to use rxvt under windows, but I've never understood
why it uses such a weird icon (apparently a TV, "rxtv.ico") and not the
(far nicer, IMO) standard rxvt icon.

Both icons are actually compiled into the application, but the icon used
when running is the rxtv one, and I haven't found a way to change this at
runtime.

Is there a reason why rxtv.ico is used for this?
If not, I'd like to propose the attached patch to make rxvt.ico the
application icon.  (And while I'm at it, also the first icon in the
executable, so that Explorer shows it by default.)

Best regards,

  - Michael

     I always wondered about the meaning of life.   So I looked it
     up in the dictionary under "L" and there it was - the meaning
     of life.  It was not what I expected.                  - Dogbert