Re: postgres issue

No, THIS mailing list.  Not the postgres mailing list.

THIS mailing list has 8 billion repeated questions with one user after
another complaining that "application foo can't find bar.dll".  The most
recent was earlier this week:

Also, there's a related entry in the FAQ:
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html
   "My application cannot locate cygncurses5.dll!!!"

--Chuck