Re: Your resume

This is THE worst job market I've seen in over 20 years of running my companies.  But you probably already
know this from your own experience.

The real question is:  In this economy, how can you get your most important product, YOU, in the job
marketplace in the quickest, most cost-effective way and minimize the loss of each week's earning power?

We are NOT head-hunters, executive recruiters or resume writers.  Our sole focus is helping turbo charge your
search so you don't waste any more time or lose any more money on your career change.

Don't just passively post your resume to a job board and wait. Make something happen!

Turn pro active by tapping my million dollar tuition I've personally paid headhunters for their help staffing my own
companies.  Hire me to deliver your cover letter and resume to my network of over 5,000 Executive Recruiters!

All of this for only $89 - AND we take all major credit cards.  Can you afford to wait any longer?

Click www.CareerExpedite.com  to find out more!

Best of luck in your career change quest!

Robert Goodman
CEO

We strongly oppose the use of generic, untargeted email. If you have received this mailing in error and this
information is unwanted, please accept our apologies.  Please send an email to remove@careerexpedite.com
with "remove" in the subject line to be deleted from all further communication.