Re: Install Problem

David,

The check-box is the download or install _with source_ option.

It seems that Setup.exe is doing what you ask.

Surely downloading all that source and then deleting those tarballs is a
little circuitous and / or wasteful, no?

By the way, my use is identical to yours. I always use separate download
and install phases and I don't routinely install any of the source, I just
keep it for when I'm bored or have an idea or a question or something.

However, I never (have to) cycle the install mode spinner they way you do,
I just check the "include source" box during download and leave it
unchecked during installation.

I've always had good success with this approach.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA